Regulatory Disclosure and Risk Statement for Trading on AGX
AGX is operated by LabyrinthX Technologies Pte. Ltd. (“LT”). Terms used here shall, unless the contrary intention appears, have the same respective meaning in the Securities and Futures Act 2001 (“SFA”) and the Securities and Futures (Organised Markets) Regulations 2018 (“SF(OM)R”).
1. LT is a recognised market operator under section 9(1)(b) of the SFA with respect to its operation of an organised market in respect of securities or units in a collective investment scheme (“CIS”), the property of which consists only of capital markets products.
2. LT is exempted from complying with section 7(1) of the SFA in respect of operating an organised market for CIS, the property of which consists solely of non-capital markets products (“Exempted Market”). LT is also exempted from complying with (i) sections 33(1), 35(1), 36(1) and 39 of the SFA, (ii) regulations 24, 25 and 26 of the SF(OM)R, and (iii) paragraph 3 of the Notice on Exemption of Orders by Market Operators (Notice No: SFA 02-N03) in respect of LT’s operation of the Exempted Market.
3. All offers of securities or units in a CIS made available for trading on AGX are made in reliance on an exemption under Subdivision (4) of Division 1 under Part 13 of the SFA or an exemption under Subdivision (4) of Division 2 under Part 13 of the SFA, respectively.
4. The admission of issuers of securities and units in a CIS made available for trading on AGX is not subject to the Monetary Authority of Singapore’s oversight.
5. AGX may also make available for trading on its platform, products that are not regulated under the SFA. Please refer to www.agx.co for a list of these products.
6. HydraX Digital Assets Pte. Ltd., which is a related corporation of LT, may participate on AGX on behalf of its customers.
General Risk Disclosure and Statement
An information memorandum will be provided for each offer of securities or units in a CIS made available for trading on AGX. The information memorandum will include all information reasonably required for trading participants to make an informed assessment of the issuer and the rights attached to the securities or units in a CIS.
There are other risks associated with the services provided by AGX to a participant. Such risks include, but are not limited to, those as set out in the Risk Disclosure Statement (available at www.agx.co and as may be updated from time to time).